Whether it is high end motion graphics, Photoshop work, a simple logo reveal or some animated type.
I can help you, with whatever you might need, in the world of graphics and motion design.
A SELECTION OF SERVICES
- Full creative direction of your motion graphics requirements.
- Start to finish project management of your corporate animation.
- Logo animations.
- Dynamic, animated typography.
- Photoshop retouching, pack replacement, asset creation.
- Multi-layered 3D scenes from 2D animation, as in this example for United Utilities.
- CGI & live action integration, as in this example for Yorkshire Water.
- Special effects. For example using Trapcode Particular or Form, as in my work for DeMontfort.
- After Effects support for your creative team.
- Green screen work.
- Tracking graphics and objects into live action, rotoscoping, colour matching scenes and much much more!
motion graphics design
I can provide motion graphics and design for a vast range of projects. Whether you need some simple type animation, a logo transition or a fully composited commercial with special effects, keying and colour correction.
I can provide the level of service you need at highly competitive rates.
Please see my showreel, for the kind of work I have been involved in over the last few years.
Also please take a look at the mix of broadcast, corporate and commercial clients I have worked with over recent times.
I can provide high quality Photoshop work. I can retouch, colour correct, pack replace, remove / replace objects, enhance portraits. Whatever you might need, I can almost certainly help.
Please watch this brief breakdown movie to see how I replaced a pack for Robert's Bread. They needed to replace a pack in a commercial that they had already filmed. I did the entire pack replacement in Photoshop.
Or watch this breakdown of a scene I worked on for Discovery Channel. I had to completely change the original shot into a shot that told a story...
I've been lead compositor on many commercials and corporate films for all kinds of clients.
Using After Effects to produce anything from simple logo animations to complex, multi-layered composites.
I can help you, whether it's a simple or complex project, small or large budget...